Monday, September 19, 2011

My Tutoring Blog

Hello, and welcome to my tutoring blog. Here, I am offering to provide a tutoring service for those in need of assistance in their classes. Below are the subjects I can help with:

Accounting I and II (Associate Degree Level)
Algebra I (Middle and High School Level)
Basic Math
Business Math (Associate Degree Level)
Composition I (Up to Associate Degree Level)
Excel
Payroll/10 Key (Associate Degree Level)
Pre-Algebra (Middle and High School Level)
PowerPoint, Basic
Word, Basic

I will be adding more to this list as time goes on. I do charge a fee, depending on the grade level of the client.

I also will be adding posts discussing each subject in general and what is expected to learn from my tutoring that subject.

Starting November 1, I will be availabe from 8 am to 11 am, 1 pm to 3 pm, and 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm on Sundays through Thursdays

Fridays and Saturdays 8 am to 11 am, 1 pm to 3 pm, 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm and 9pm to 11pm.

For more information, contact me at n.dice@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment